- The Making of America In this book you will learn the Founding Fathers’ story. Much of it is told in the words of the Founders themselves. You will feel the power of their minds sweeping away centuries of bad government and bad laws to formulate a whole new society based on human freedom.
- The 5000 Year Leap It is a study of the United States Constitution from a principle based approach. You will learn where the founding Fathers got their ideas for sound government and how a return to these ideas can solve our nations problems today.
- “American History in Black & White” by David Barton: sets the record straight on African American political history.
- “Inclined to Liberty” by Louis Carabini teaches the principle of Liberty to live your life as you see fit and not as another sees fit. You can download a copy here. http://mises.org/books/inclined.pdf
- “The Real George Washington”, “The Real Benjamin Franklin”, “The Real Tomas Jefferson” by National Center for Constitutional StudiesFredrick Bastiat “The Law” 1850
“Animal Colony” by Mark Olsen great for children & adults.. must read!! Author uses animals to describe bondage to freedom and back to bondage using the American example of history.
- http://www.conservativechildrensbooks.com/ – list of, and links to, books by age level – click on each book shown to see info and sample pages
- http://www.kinderfablepress.com/ – Laurie Cockerell bookshttp://www.foundersfables.com/author.htm – about Laurie
- http://foundersacademy.net/ – online lessons geared toward homeschoolers